Control and supervise their area of responsibility (Bar or Azimuth) and the customer service tasks to be carried out.
- Examining and controlling the stock of goods.
Knowledge and experience
- Diploma in Catering and Tourism School, Higher Technician in Professional Training in Catering.
- Compulsory HACCP training.
- User level computer skills.
- Knowledge of cooking, pairing, cocktails, as well as other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Knowledge of languages: English, Spanish. A third language would be an advantage.
- Minimum two years' experience in a similar position.
Skills required for the position
- Problem solving and decision making skills.
- Service orientation and excellent organisational skills
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage teams.
- Good presence
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Able to work under pressure and remain calm in difficult situations.
- Time availability
- Dynamic person
- People skills
- Good memory
The hotel offers continuous training, uniform, uniform cleaning, meals per shift, locker and being part of a team with a passion for hospitality and genuine guest service.
40 hours weekly contract.