Host / Concierge
To satisfy, in accordance with the hotel's quality standards, the needs of the guests by offering a service of excellence.
Responsibilities and tasks
40 hours per week
To offer the highest standards of service to the guests.
- To perform in a qualifies manner, with initiative and responsibility the reception of guests and all related tasks.
- Perform customer service tasks at the reception desk.
- To carry out the tasks related to the occupation and sale of the rooms (Reservations, check-in and check-out).
- To carry out tasks related to invoicing and collection, as well as the exchange of foreign currency.
- Receive, process and direct customer complaints using the SEDAS approach.
- Collaborate with and substitute for the head of Reception in his own tasks.
- To carry out in a qualifies manner, with initiative, autonomy and responsibility, the assistance and information to customers and the corresponding administrative work.
- Attending to customers in the concierge services.
- Informing customers about the hotel services.
- Performing customer service tasks in the services requested.
- Receiving, processing, and directing customer complaints to the corresponding services.
Knowledge and experience
- Diploma in Hotel Management and/or Tourism, Intermediate Level Training Cycle in Hotel Management.
- Experience with PMS Opera.
- Knowledge of office automation at user level.
- High level of English, Spanish and other languages.
- Minimum 2-years experience in hotels of similar or higher category.
Skills for the performance of the position:
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- service orientation and excellent organisational skills
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Good presence
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Able to work under pressure and remain calm in difficult situations
- Time availability
- Dynamic person
- People skills
- Barcelona Ambassador
The hotel offers continuous training, uniform cleaning, meals per shift, locker, being part of a team with passion for hospitality and genuine guest service.