Barcelona Foodie Package
Barcelona is well-known for its delicious sun-kissed tapas but it has so much more to offer. Discover the foodie side of Barcelona and live an exclusive gastronomic experience while staying at Almanac. From the vineyard of our sparkling wine provider, to our Chef's kitchen: let us guide you through a delicious journey!
- 2 nights with double accommodation
- Daily buffet breakfast at restaurant for two
- Tasting menu with wine and probiotic drinks pairing, with Michelin-starred chef Rodrigo de la Calle *
- Premium visit to Torelló Cellars - transport included -. *
- Guided foodie tour in Barcelona city *
- Airport transfer in and out
- From 2.040€
*Services subject to availability and dates confirmation
For more information and to book your foodie experience, contact us at: email@example.com
Other Special Offers
Wellness at Almanac
Press pause, disconnect and pamper yourself.
Discover the vibrant Barcelona while staying at the cozy Almanac. With its high ceiling windows offering outstanding views, the warm ambience created by the gold and beige tones of the interior design as well as the genuine care of our team, Almanac is the perfect place to disconnect and reconnect with yourself.
Our wellness package includes:
- A 2-nights stay at Almanac for 2 people
- A 10% discount on the accommodation rate
- Buffet breakfast at Virens restaurant, included for 2 people
- A 60-minutes massage for 2 people
We’re Smart Experience
From November 7th to 9th, the city will host Barcelona Forum Gastronomic, the annual event that gives the leading role to the actors of the food sector. On this occasion, stay at Almanac Barcelona and enjoy a dinner with a special tasting menu, designed by our chef Rodrigo de la Calle. Discover, taste and live the gastronomy of today and tomorrow!
Offer available for a stay between the 4th and the 11th of November.
Stay 3 nights, get 1 free
Experience all Almanac Barcelona has to offer with an extra night on us.
Enjoy a walk in the old quarter, the magic of its landmark buildings, the Mediterranean gastronomy and much more. After a full day of sightseeing, get back to your home away from home and luxuriate in your room, or enjoy a cocktail at sunset on our Azimuth rooftop.