Director of Sales & Marketing
Our team is our heart's desire, with which we are writing a new chapter.
#YourStorybeginshere as a Director of Sales & Marketing (all genders). This is an essential part of our Sales team that has the passion to seduce our guests into the Almanac world.
What we trust you with
- In charge of the Sales & Marketing department (Sales, Marketing, PR, Revenue, Reservations, Group & Event Sales) and ensure a guest, client, owner and profit oriented running of the department.
- live and breathe the Almanac brand standards and be role model to the team and all hotel employees
- Train and guide the direct reports and respective department personnel in the performance of their duties as to specific position responsibilities, performance techniques, reporting procedures, etc.
- Clear communication for vision of property, in various presentation formats, for engagement with clients and support team in closing business
- PR oriented way of driving the business for maximum results
- Revenue minded leadership with a comfort level with forecasting and revenue strategy and ability to optimize pricing for RevPAR
- Marketing and PR minded. Create storytelling according to the branding guidelines, execute Marketing and PR strategy and write, tell and live the property’s story.
- Identify and work partners for collaborations to position hotel and brand on the local and international market
- Monitor and identify current and future business trends to ensure profitable sales in periods of low and high demand
- Create, manage and implement the annual Sales & Marketing budget, considering the overall company vision, goals and financial resources
- Plan, organise and participate in sales related travel, trade fairs and road-shows according to the budget
- Coordinate and manage the International Sales and PR Agencies and Regional Directors of Sales acting on behalf of the hotel
- Regular market research and competitive analysis
- Active networking with local, national and international Marketing Organisations
- Independent management of travel plans, bookings and expense reports, considering the previously agreed budget
What makes you a match
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role mandatory
- Previous experience within the Luxury Market
- Passion for flawless service, tenacity and the highest level of integrity and work ethic
- Deliver bespoke experiences for clients and employees
- Calm and strategic under pressure – opening hotel
- Pro-active and able to handle multiple objectives during fluctuating priorities, with a solution-oriented implementer and problem-solving approach
- Strong leadership skills to manage diverse employee group with a wide range of experience, resulting in a positive working environment for not only Sales and Marketing, but across all Divisions
- Inclusive decision maker, good listener, clear communicator and influencer – someone who can bring the team along with them for maximum follow through
- Strong background in both group meeting and individual travel sales as the hotel will target these important segments.
What´s in it for you
- Mutual appreciation and team spirit
- Varied and challenging activities with a high degree of personal responsibility
- Different working time models - 4 or 5 day week, part-time or full-time? Discuss the options with our department managers directly in the job interview.
- The Wiener Linien ticket, so you can get to work safely!
- Free cleaning of your work clothes
- Free (!) employee restaurant - freshly cooked meals await you here every day
- Our hearts are celebrated, whether at small team outings or at our Alman(i)ac parties
- Electronic time recording system, so you don't lose any overtime
- Inhouse Experience - of course together with a person of your heart
- Employee rates in our sister hotels
As a Director of Sales & Marketing, together with your team, you create a place where we invite our guests into the living experience of travel. A sensual place where we create lasting impressions through meaningful gestures.
For this position (full time) the gross minimum salary of € 2.405,--, of the KV for employees in the hotel industry applies.
However, we see the value of your qualifications and experience and clearly agree your salary individually with you personally.