What job responsabilies and tasks are associated with the job?
- Help the Accounts Receivable department with the billing preparation/group bills and wholesale.
- Perform revenue audit functions including, the daily reconciliation of income, the generation of daily income reports, the investigation of the daily variation for the guest/city book (amoung other duties).
- Management in the accounts payable process: operating expenses and capital expenditures.
- Help with the month closures and with the preparation of journal entries.
- Help with task and projects assigned by Management
- Bank accounting and reconciliation.
What skills and which personality do the person need to bring along?
- Diplomats in Business Management and Administration.
- Experience with PMS Opera and Sun System is valued.
- Office software knowledge at the user level.
- High level of English and Spanish. Other languages are valued.
- Minimum experience of 2 years in hotels of similar category.
- Knowledge of accounting computer programs, mathematical skills and budget analysis skills are required.
- Ability to prepare and analyze data, figures and transcripts prepared and generated by computer.
- Abililty to handle multiple task simultaneously.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, percentage and volume.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited information exits.
- Problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Service orientation and excellent organizational skills.
- Possitive attitude and excellent communications skills.
What benefits, development opportunities can the applicant expect?
- The hotel offers continuous training, cleaning uniform, a meal per shift, locker, be part of a human team with a passion for hospitality and genuine service to guests.